Throughout the past few months, I’ve been watching a variety of different TV shows, and I’d like to share them with you. All of the shows that I’m going to mention are shows that are great to binge watch, and very easy to get addicted to and lose yourself in. So grab some popcorn and fluffy socks, curl up in bed and enjoy.
- I firstly want to tell you that if you’ve never watched this then I don’t know where you’ve been for the past 20 years. When you need lightening up and a smile on your face, go and watch FRIENDS, one of the most well-known comedy shows of today. This show is so good. It’s funny every episode, and you’ll never be let down. Each character is different and unique, and all have their ups and downs. FRIENDS is all in all such a fun show, and I hope you thoroughly enjoy it
- Next up is a show that is both drama and fantasy. It’s quite intense, but such a fun story. It is, *drum roll*, The Vampire Diaries. This show ended a few months ago, so there are 8 full seasons to binge. It’s really fun, but I can’t say much without spoiling it. The characters are great, and the story is full of twists and turns. It’s just great. Go and find out for yourself.
- The third show which you can watch for hours and hours is Gossip Girl. It’s about an secret blogger who reveals the secret dirt of New York’s Upper East Side citizens and and the people they touch around them. It’s full of scandals and lies and affairs. The show is very interesting, and the closet choice is always very stylish. Very enjoyable and binge worthy.
- Now, this show is ending very soon, and it was one of the first shows I really enjoyed. I have a few reviews for the most recent episodes. Pretty Little Liars is a mystery drama about an anonymous person threatening to reveal horrible secrets of our main characters, and he/she frequently endangers their lives. It’s very interesting and binge worthy
- The final show I want to mention is one I’m currently watch, and it’s called Shameless (the US version not UK). It’s essentially about a family of 6 kids who are living on their own because their mother left them and their father is disliked by them because of how much he drinks and lies to them. I wouldn’t recommend it if you don’t like bad language because it can get heavy, but otherwise it’s very funny.
I hope you like these shows because I, personally had a really a great time watching them. They may not be top notch, but they’re so much fun and enjoyable. The characters are so unique and the plots are always full of drama.
Until next time,