I feel like we’ll be here a long time discussing movies because that’s literally all I’ve been doing: watching movies and also procrastinating.
Anyways, this a post all about stuff I’ve watched and read. Basically a wrap-up. Kind of.
(I elaborate more on each of these in my TV SHOW TALK… click here)
– I’ve been watching the last season of Teen Wolf every week
– I recently binged the entire season 1 of Anne With An E which was amazing. Gilbert Blythe is amazing, by the way.
– I watched Friends a lot. Do I need to explain?
– I also finished Shadowhunters 2B and I have reviews for all of them, so be sure to check those out.
– I watched Everything, Everything this month and have a spoiler-free review. Click here to read all my thoughts.
– I watched To The Bone which was intense. I was suprised how much I didn’t know. It was very emotional.
– I also saw Feed which I really liked. Troian is the best and I really liked the storyline. I recommend it if you haven’t seen it.
– I also did a rewatch of one of my favourite movies of all time: Stardust. I love this movie. It’s spectacular and is so entertaining. It’s great. You should watch it.
– I watched another favourite: The Breakfast Club. I cannot express to you the love I have for this movie. The soundtrack is awesome. I love the characters and the plot. It’s great. I even have a whole book tag I created because of my love of this movie.
– Before I Fall is another I really enjoyed. It was such a great movie.
– Another rewatch was both Pitch Perfect movies. Again, I love these and I’m super excited for the third one in December. I think my favourite is the first but I do love the second. Some good stuff.
– I watched the “new” 2015 Cinderella as well because I felt like it. It’s so beautiful and amazingly done.
– I watched Beauty & The Beast (2017) quite a while ago but I loved it and thought it was worth mentioning. I saw it twice, in IMAX (which was a super experience) and in 3D.
–I read Geekerella by Ashley Poston and here is the review
– I read the To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before series by Jenny Han. Here is my review.
– I read Tales From The Shadowhunter Academy by Cassandra Clare and other authors and also have a review
– I also read Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare. Click here for the review
Overall, I love all that I watched and read and would love to know your thoughts on any of them in the comments. Happy reading!