Holidays have started. Yay! So I have a lot of spare time to do whatever I want. I have time to read, binge series, chat more with you guys and post more on social media. I posted like 4 photos on my Instagram yesterday, if you want to check those out, be sure to check out my other social media because I tweet quite often too. Links are in blog header, but all my usernames are @rubyraereads
I haven’t really watched any movies since last week’s post.
- I did re-watch The Duff because I loved that movie the first time
- When the first movie came out, I was obsessed, but I was still young and didn’t know much about movies. Descendants 2 is not as good, but I did like the story. It was okay.
- I seriously feel like re-watching Harry Potter so I might do that.
- I also want to start the Lord of The Rings movies again because I loved The Hobbit movies. I should seriously get to read them too. But they’re very intimidating.
I have only a few tv shows to tell you guys about:
- I started Game of Thrones. What?! I’m enjoying, lemme tell ya. I’m in the middle of season 2. Wish me luck
- The last episode of Teen Wolf EVER aired a few days ago and I forgot?! What?! Don’t ask me. I’m going to watch it like NOW. And then I’ll be sad it’s over because I really love this show
- Also Friends. What else is there to say?
I have a TBR post if you’d like to see all the books I plan on reading this spring. Click here
- I read recently Fangirl so click here for my review
- I also read The One Memory of Flora Banks which Penguin Random House SA sent me, so here is my review
- A few South Africa book people and myself started a book club called Topping The TBR, which you should totally check out. We read and discuss a book each month. Our October read is Eliza & Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia. We got hashtags and all sorts of fun stuff.
Here are some links
- I’m currently reading I Have No Secrets by Penny Joelson and I very surprised with this book. It’s a kind of light thriller and is very interesting. What are you reading?
Let me know what you’ve been reading and watching! What are your thoughts on what I’ve just mentioned? Happy reading!