Hi everyone! Exams have started so I’ve watched and read as many stories as I can in in preparation for the month of studying. Wish me luck…
I didn’t watch very many movies, but I enjoyed the ones I have
- I watched Spiderman Homecoming, and let me tell you how much I enjoyed it. I love Spiderman in general and this one was no let down. Tom Holland is great and cute and hilarious. I really enjoyed this one.
- I was in the mood for a teen romance movies, so I googled in and one of the first that popped up was Angus, Thongs And Perfect Snogging. The name was peculiar but I was intrigued. So I started watching and it was it bit immature for me at first, but I started liking it toward the end.
- I’ve been re-watching old favourites and one that I really wanted to see if I still liked was High School Musical. Now, don’t judge. I still really enjoyed them. They’re so nostalgic. In fact, HSM was one of the first “fandoms” I was in. I have merch and all sorts of stuff for it. I overall had a fun time watching them all again.
- If you follow me on Twitter (which you totally should if you’re not) you’ll know I was tweeting a whole bunch of The Hunger Games gifs whilst I was watching it. I really wanted to get back into that world and I loved it just as much as I did the first time.
- I also watched Harry Potter & The Philosopher’s Stone again because that movie is iconic and I really loved it (obviously)
- I’m awaiting the new Paddigton Bear movie because I loved the first one and I adored the books as a kid
Here is a list of reviews of recent books I’ve read
- Eliza & Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia – click here to view
- I Have No Secrets by Penny Joelson – click here to view. I also had a special interview with the author that you can check out – click here to read.
And you can go and check out my goodreads profile to take a look at my currently reading shelf.
I’ve watched only a few TV shows since the last time we spoke.
- I’m now officially caught up on Game of Thrones and I’m dying to know what’s going to happen next and also scared and nervous. We also have to wait forever for the next and final season. I’m excited.
- I’m also watching the weekly Riverdale episodes and I’m enjoying it but the show still is not perfect.
- I’m so excited because Shameless is coming back sooo soon and I’m pumped.
I’ve been reading and watching some good stuff and have enjoyed basically all of it. Let me know what you’re currently reading and watching in the comments and have you liked any of the things I’ve mentioned? I’m excited to know!