Yeah I know, I fell off the face of the earth. I’ve been in a little bit of a blogging slump but I’m going to bring it back with a tag and what better way to do that than a christmas themed one. So, I wasn’t tagged to do this but here is the original one which was created by Samantha @ Novels & Nonsense
1) Anticipation: The Christmas excitement is real, what book release(s) are you most anticipating?
There are a few: Queen of Air & Darkness by Cassandra Clare, Leah On The Offbeat by Becky Albertali, Batman by Marie Lu, Catwoman by Sarah J. Maas, Daughter Of The Siren Queen by Tricia Levenseller and The Lady’s Guide to Petticoats And Piracy by Mackenzi Lee. I did notice that these are mainly sequels….
2) Christmas Songs & Carols: What book or author can you not help but sing its praises?
Maggie Stiefvater and Stephenie Perkins because they’re SUCH AMAZING AUTHORS. And Cassandra Clare. Need I say more?
3) Gingerbread Houses: What book or series has wonderful world building?
Ummmm Harry Potter #basic
4) A Christmas Carol: Favorite classic or one that you want to read?
I love Anne of Green Gablesby L. M. Montgomery and a classic I do want to read is Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens.
5) Christmas Sweets: What book would you love to receive for Christmas?
I need the illustrated editions of Harry Potter and all those other Harry Potter books that came out this year. *insert heart-eye emoji*
6) Candles in the Window: What book gives you that warm fuzzy feeling?
To All The Boys I’ve Loved Beforeby Jenny Han
7) Christmas Trees & Decorations: What are some of your favorite book covers?
Okay, I love the 10th anniversary edition of City of Bones by Cassandra Clare and Eliza & Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
8) Christmas Joy: What are some of your favorite things about Christmas And/Or some of your favorite Christmas memories?
I loved decorating the tree and listening to christmas music.
Hope you all have a great Christmas and read all the books.