So I, uh, finished Gilmore Girls and have a LOT of feelings. So what better excuse is it to do a tag?! But before I get into the questions, I’m going to a kind of review, I mean why not? I have a LOT of feelings and I don’t know what to do with them. Hence this post
- Lorelai and Luke are my fave
- I love Lorelai’s wit omg
- The story and plot are superb and I love it
- The pop culture references and knowledge you get from this show is GREAT
- I really love that Rory is a reader #relateable
- All the characters are so unique
- The coffee appreciation is SO BIG
- I love the score!!
- It’s such an enjoyable and fun binge
- This show man, it plays with your emotions
So there are two tags I found and thought why not do both?! I don’t know the creators of these tags, nor was I tagged to do either but I’m going to do it anyway.
If you’re a fellow Gilmore Girls fan and would like to do these tags feel free to do so and say I tagged you.
1. Lorelai: A character with a witty or sarcastic sense of humor
2. Rory: Favorite classic
Anne of Green Gables
3. Luke: A book you secretly love, but are afraid to admit
Hmmm don’t really have on
4. Lane: A musical character
Jem Carstairs (also I honestly can’t think of another)
5. Dean: Your first book love (character or book you first loved)
OMG I LOVE JACE HERONDALE SO MUCH!
6. Sookie: A book you’ve devoured
Six of Crows
7. Jess: A book you love, that gets the most hate
What else could I get but Twilight?! Although I don’t LOVE it as much as I used to.
8. Miss Patty: A book that was ruined by the hype
Wonder Woman Warbringer
9. Emily Gilmore: An expensive book
Harry Potter illustrated editions
10. Paris: An uptight character
I’m currently rereading City of Bones and I must say Alec is a little uptight…
Onto the second tag:
1. I JUST GOT HIT BY A DEER – character having the worst day ever
2. STARS HOLLOW – wildly eccentric cast
The Raven Boys is so whimsical and argghh I love it so much
3. COFFEE – a book you’re addicted to
I’m obsessed with Percy Jackson okay! I haven’t read them in a while actually but they’re SO GOOD
4. SOMEONE DEVIL EGGED BY CAR?! – great act of revenge
Kaz is literally a genius
5. MR. MEDINA – an illicit affair
Julian and Emma!!!!
6. KIM’S ANTIQUES – a world you’d be afraid to enter
I’m not afraid really just that its high fantasy: Throne of Glass
7. HARVARD VS. YALE – character who needs to make a life-changing decision
I’m not sure??
8. LUKE’S DINER – a comfort read
Anna & The French Kiss
9. AM I CRYING OR LAUGHING? – a book that messed with your emotions
Six of Crows!!
10. EMILY – the HBIC (Head Bitch in Charge)
I haven’t read them yet but I have watched the show but Daenrys Targaryen? I’m not sure actually??
11. LORELAI AND RORY – favorite family dynamic
The Blackthorne family is AWESOME
12. I PUSHED HIM IN THE LAKE! – a book you’d throw in a lake
Diary of a Wimpy Kid because I honestly don’t like those books… too immature for me
13. 1000 YELLOW DAISIES – favorite romance
Clace! And Bluesey! And how many can you make me choose?!!
14. JESS – an unpopular opinion
Hmm I guess I don’t really like sci-fi? Is that unpopular? I don’t know?
15. FIRST SNOW – snowy or holiday read
16. HEP ALIEN – book centered around music
I honestly haven’t read a book centered around music (yet!!)
17. HE’D BETTER HAVE A MOTORCYCLE! – your book crush
Eliza & Her Monsters
18. IT’S REPETITIVE AND REDUNDANT – a book that could have been shorter
The One Memory Of Flora Banks
19. KIRK – the weirdest book you’ve ever read
Haven’t read one yet
20. IT’S A LIFESTYLE. IT’S A RELIGION – that one book that means more to you than any other
I’m going to a cliché and say Harry Potter
If you haven’t seen Gilmore Girls yet you definitely need to. It’s such a fun drama with that extra twist and it’s like early 2000’s which is so fun to watch. Plus there IS SO MUCH BOOK-LOVER APPRECIATION which is cool. It’s just so good!!
HAVE YOU WATCHED THE SHOW? WHAT WOULD BE SOME OF YOUR ANSWERS TO THIS TAG? WHO ARE YOUR FAVOURITE GILMORE GIRLS CHARACTERS?