I’ve been seeing these posts going around and I thought it’d be fun to compile my own list of books to recommend. But basically, I’m just going to pick out a few books that I think fit the specific traits of the different Hogwarts houses. On a sidenote, I can’t really recommend Harry Potter but obviously, if you haven’t read them yet then I don’t know what you’re doing. Let’s just get into all the books
- Percy Jackson & The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan: The entire Percy Jackson is awesome and amazing. I think it suits this house because all the characters are so loyal (and also brave). You’d honestly just have the best time reading these!
- Eliza & Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia: I don’t know why but I just feel like this book fits here. It’s such an amazing (and important) contemporary… it may even be my favourite book, apart from my fantasies.
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare: All of Cassie’s books have loyal character but this masterpiece stands out to me. It’ll break your heart in the best way but it’s SO GOOD omg (!!). GO AND READ THE SHADOWHUNTER CHRONICLES NOWWWW
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater: Ya’ll probably know how much I love these books but they really are just so clever. They’re so well put together and plotted and it’s just so amazing. These books are my precious babies so please just READ THEM!!
- Warcross by Marie Lu: This book BLEW me away, it was SO good. So many twists and turns and mind-blowingness. This book is just all you ever need and it’s so freaking amazing
- A Darker Shade Of Magic by V. E. Schwab: Now I actually am still busy with this book and it’s really good. The world is really well put together and I can tell there’s going to be so much more to it and I’m HYPED!
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: You’ve probably already read this but I wanted to mention it anyway. This book is the true definition of bravery and it really is as good as you’ve heard.
- City of Bones by Cassandra Clare: I’ve already mentioned Cassie and bravery but how could I not add this book? If you didn’t know I recently read this book and fell in love all over again. These books are a blessing to everyone and are so amazing and I love them so much. SO GO AND READ THEM! (yes, that’s a command)
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken: I recently read this trilogy and loved them so much. I had the best time and found a new book boyfriend. They were so good and I love them dearly. Also, the movie is coming soon so you should go and read these if you haven’t.
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi: Now some are wary about this series, but trust me after the first book it is SO AMAZING (*cough* especially the short story *cough*). But there’s one character, in particular, that stands out to me that made me add this to my list. Anyways, these books are really good and I recommend.
- Six Of Crows by Leigh Bardugo: This duology is the definition on Slytherin and I couldn’t not put this on here. IT IS SO AMAZING AND I AM OBSESSED GO READ THEM NOW! No, but really!!
WHAT ARE SOME BOOKS YOU’D RECOMMEND BASED ON HOUSES? HAVE YOU READ ANY OF THESE? WOULD YOU PUT THEM IN THE SAME HOUSE? WHAT HOUSE ARE YOU IN?