So monthly wrap-ups sound like fun so that’s why we’re here. My life might be boring but I hope you enjoy <3
- Urrm so I didn’t read many books this month (February) but I will tell you why a little later.
- I am currently buddy rereading the 10th anniversary of City of Bones in preparation of Lord of Shadows and am I AM LOVING IT SO MUCH obviously. Cassie is a literal QUEEN!!
- I started and finished the Six of Crows duology and I NEED MORE OKAY!
Also, I’m basically freaking out about the Pynch book (short story) coming out tomorrow with hopefully some Bluesey so a HUGE thank you to Maggie Stiefvater for blessing my soul with Opal
- I also bought the ADSOM trilogy and am patiently waiting to start it
- SO MANY GOOD BOOKS THAT ARE OUT THIS YEAR AND ONES I WANT TO READ AND I’M SO EXCITED
- I also like just got an actual physical ARC from the author (which I didn’t know was being sent to me by her) and it’s signed and I’m DYING
- A local YA book also just came out this month and I’m so excited to read it
- I’m going to try to use Netgalley more and I got accepted for a book
- I also have an early finished copy of Children of Blood and Bone and I’M SO EXCITED TO GET INTO THIS ARGHH
- I read Crooked Kingdom and obviously adored it!!
- And as I said before I’m reading City of Bones
Here are some books that I want to read soon, probably won’t this month but WE SHALL SEE
- So I said that I’ve been struggling with reading, well that may be because I started Grey’s Anatomy again… okay let me explain: I started the show like 2 years ago I think and got to about season 7 then just stopped watching. And recently I’ve been in the mood for it so I started it again and I CANNOT STOP. Meredith and Derek is my ship and I know I’ll probably destroy my emotions but I mean who cares? I may need help
- Urrm so I watched The Greatest Showman and I LOVED IT SO MUCH! The music is stunning and it’s so well crafted and I highly recommend. I love Zac Efron’s character and also Zendaya. SO GOOD!!
- I also watched Pitch Perfect 3 and if you didn’t know I was really scared because I’d heard it wasn’t really good and my movie taste has also changed since the second one but I landed up really enjoying it. The music was really good and I’m so sad it’s over…
- Can I just tell EVERYBODY to go and watch Goodbye, Christopher Robin because it is pure MAGIC. It’s beautiful and I just can’t. I was crying okay! If you didn’t know I’m a HUGE Winnie the Pooh fan and this movie was AMAZING and HEARTWARMING and I just can’t
- I watched Top Gun for the first time and really enjoyed it. I love the 80s and especially 80s music and I am OBSESSED with one song on this soundtrack
- SOOOO MUCH COOL STUFF HAPPENED OMG!!!
- I started talking to so many awesome blogger friends on WhatsApp and I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!!
- I went to the Pan MacMillan SA book Children & YA book presentation thing and I met so many cool South African bookish friends and I LOVED IT SO MUCH. We also got some cool new releases so that’s a bonus
- I went on like a week hiatus because I had no creativity for a post??
- I was chosen as a month rep for a book box on Instagram and I probably DIED on the spot because I was SO EXCITED!!!!
- I am so amped for a 24hr readathon coming up!! I’m really going to participate. Like reading at two in the morning (although I am going to sleep a little before and probably not go to bed at 4 in the morning because that’s not healthy). I have no definite TBR, I was just planning on seeing what mood I was in
Ahh, these months were so good for me and I’m so excited to have met so many new people and read all these amazing books and I feel so blessed and special!! Thank you to everyone who made all this happen and ahh I’m not crying (i promise!!), I just love everyone!
HOW WAS YOUR MONTH? WHAT BOOKS DID YOU READ? WHAT MOVIES AND TV HAVE YOU SEEN? DID YOU ENJOY? WHICH OF WHAT I WATCHED DID YOU LIKE? LET ME KNOW!