So yeah this is late but I thought it’d be fun anyway because ya’ll know I love my movies and tv. There’s also so much good stuff coming out this year and I’m PUMPED! Also, I LOVE BOOKS OKAY! But I also love me some good tv, pizza and popcorn so of course I have an unhealthy list that I need to get to this year. Don’t judge me
- Riverdale: I have to admit that although this show isn’t amazing, it is very entertaining and I always look forward to it every week. It’s not explicitly said that it’ll be back this year but there’s a good chance.
- Shadowhunters (20 March 2018): Ya’ll know I love Cassandra Clare and this show has it’s faults but I am excited because this year it seems like they’re sticking with the book plot so…
- Stranger Things: YOU CANNOT TELL ME THAT AS SOON AS I’M OBSESSED YOU’RE GOING TO GIVE ME WHOLE YEAR GAP! THAT IS NOT FAIR OKAY! But like seriously, the gap between S1 and S2 was not too long so there is still hope.
- The Greatest Showman (8 December 2017): I don’t know where you’ve been but the hype is crazy and I still haven’t gotten the chance to watch it. I love musicals so I should get on that
- Pitch Perfect 3 (20 December 2018): I adore the first movie and did enjoy the second one. I’m nervous about this one and one of my favourite characters is not in it, but nonetheless I still need to watch it.
- Mamma Mia 2 – Here We Go Again (20 July 2018): So basically no-one is talking about this and I’m busy dying inside because I AM SO READY FOR THIS MOVIE OMG!
- Mary Poppins Returns (25 December 2018): Again there’s almost no talk about this and I’m so excited. Maybe I’ve had too many spoonfuls of sugar* but I’m hyped!
*did you catch my joke?
- The Hate U Give: There is no official date but since filming has started I hope there’s a chance that it’ll be out soon. I haven’t read it yet but that’s just because I still need to buy and I know I’ll love it so we should fix that.
- Ready Player One (29 March 2018): Again, I need to read it and it sounds so awesome
- The Death Cure (17 January 2018): I’m actually unsure of this one. I never finished the book and there are some things going around about the author. But I’ve also heard how good the movie is and Dylan O’Brien is in it so…
- Love, Simon (16 March 2018): This movie is going to destroy me and I am so excited and the book is adorable please go read it
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before: I AM SO READY FOR THIS MOVIE YOU HAVE NO IDEA!! I adored these books and CANNOT wait for this movie. The set pictures look amazing and I’m hyped!!!
- Peter Rabbit (9 February 2018): I absolutely adore this story and the movie is going to melt my heart and I’m so ready!
- Paddington 2 (9 November 2017): Same goes, I love the story and it looks adorable
- Fantastic Beasts – The Crimes Of Grindewald (16 December 2018): The first one was AMAZING and I honestly am slowly counting down the says and arghhhh the excitement is real.
- Black Panther (29 January 2018): The hype for this is unreal and it sounds amazing and wow I need to watch this
- Avengers Infinity War (25 April 2018): I love the Avengers and the trailer looks awesome!
- The Incredibles 2 (14 June 2018): I don’t think ya’ll know how long I’ve been waiting for this because the first had a kind of cliffhanger which I’ve watched it so many times and it cannot come sooner!
WHAT MOVIES AND TV SHOWS ARE YOU EXCITED ABOUT? WHICH ONES THAT I MENTIONED ARE YOU ALSO DYING TO WATCH? HAVE YOU SEEN ANY OF THEM? I’D LOVE TO KNOW!