There are many books that I’m planning on reading over the holidays. I am very much behind on reading, and all the books I’m going to read are ones I know I’ll enjoy. I’m very excited and let me know what you thought of these books!
- Tales From The Shadowhunter Academy, Lady Midnight and Lord of Shadows by Cassandra Clare and other authors
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas and hopefully a few more from the series
- Some of the To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before trilogy by Jenny Han
- Fangirl, Carry On & Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
- A few more books from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
Now, my list is short but I hope to read about about 10 books , plus if I’ve read the ones I’m planning on then maybe I can get to the rest in the series. I put off Lady Midnight because 1.) I didn’t know about it until end of last year and 2.) once I’ve read them, I’d have to wait 2 years for the next book). We’ll see how many I actually get to. Hopefully all of them.